Latest & Upcoming Events
August 5-10, 2014—Go Higher Lecture series on Excellence, Chances Hotel, Ho, Ghana.
July 22-24, 2014—Africa Must Think Lecture series, Golden Tulip Hotel, Kumasi, Ghana.
December 3-8, 2013—Africa Must Think Lecture series (with Catalytic Concepts), Harare International Convention Center (HICC), Harare, Zimbabwe. (For highlights, click on: http://tinyurl.com/levjl2x)
November 11-18, 2013—Across Borders Mission Trip, Thailand.
October 8-10, 2013—“Agenda 2063,” Africa Union’s Consultation with the Diaspora, United Nations’ Office of the Permanent Secretariat of the African Union, New York, USA.
May-June, 2013—Woman of Substance & Africa Must Think Lecture series, Lagos, Nigeria.
February-March, 2013—Across Borders Strategic Planning & Conferences, Ghana.
March 2013—Bible Lecture @ Job Fair 2013 (with Smylz Multimedia, College of Arts and Social Sciences, KNUST, & Axis Human Capital Ltd.), Social Science Lecture Theatre, KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana.
February 1-28, 2013 —Launching of Mind Liberation Nuggets, Black History Month, EAGLESonline Headquarters & Website.
January 7-21, 2013—Writing & Spiritual Retreat, Germany.
December 21, 2012-January 2, 2013—Across Borders Strategic Planning & Conferences, Thailand.
August 12-19, 2012 —Transformative Leadership Training Program, Cameron Hotel, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
July 3-6, 2012–Book Launch and Lecture Series, National Theatre, Accra, Ghana.
March 18-31, 2012 —Metro New York Radio Broadcast, New York, USA.
- Inspirational and/or Bible Lectures, and Keynote Addresses (Schools and Organizations)
- Bible & Inspirational Lectures, and Keynote Addresses (Schools and Organizations)
- Motivational Talks, Seminars, & Conferences (Businesses, Corporations, & Organizations)
- Transformational & Revival Presentations (Churches, Religious or Spiritual Groups)
- Mentorship and Internship Programs (Young Professional Groups)
- Transformative Leadership Training Programs (All Groups)
- ReachOut Programs, Across Borders Services, & Innovative Solutions* (All Groups)
(*These embrace a wide diversity of practical, need-based services/programs-—educational, medical, spiritual, health and lifestyle, literature, prisons, music, community services, etc.)